10ml Clear Transparent UV Gel Nail Art Crystal Nail Tips Tip Glue Extension Builder French Manicure
people viewing now!
How to use:
1. General preparation, file and shape your nails.
2. Apply your base layer, for uv gel, you may use a much thinner layer than you would with standard gel polish.
3. Cure under UV lamp for 3-5 minutes, if the volatge of your UV lamp is lower, it may take longer time to dry.
4. Apply second layer uv gel, also a very thin layer.
5. Cure under UV lamp for 3-5 minutes.
6. Apply your top gel. Coat your nails completely in your top gel. Once again, cure the gel polish under a UV light for 2-3 minutes.
7. Some gel may leave a tacky, sticky layer on and around your nails after curing the top gel.
If this is the case, simply take a cotton ball dipped in uv gel cleanser plus or isopropyl alcohol and wipe over the tacky.