This refractometer is a portable precision optical instrument. It is a convenient tool for checking the quality of honey and other high sugar related liquids. Let you know the ideal time for honey harvest or maple syrup production.
It features high quality optics and ultra-smooth focus. Its main body is made of aluminum alloy. An internal optical lens with a high refractive index constitutes a precision optical system. No battery required.
It’s easy to calibrate and use the instrument: Place a few drops of liquid on the optics of the refractometer, cover the prism, look at the light through the eyepiece, and then you can get the result on the scale.
1. Based on accurate measurements of good calibration, please calibrate the refractometer before first use. But you don’t have to calibrate it often, every few months.
3. When you place the sample on a solar panel for testing, make sure that the liquid is spread over the entire surface of the prism without air bubbles or dry spots.
4. Clean the instrument with a soft cloth after each use, keep the refractometer dry and clean, and keep the instrument accurate and durable. Do not put the entire instrument in water, which may result in
There is fog or rust inside the refractometer.
5. The instrument can measure general corrosive liquids such as acid and alkaline. However, we do not recommend measuring these liquids for long periods of time. The residue should be washed immediately after the measurement.
6. Do not loosen any connecting parts, do not violently fall, collide, shake the instrument.
Content: Sturdy plastic case + refractometer + cleaning cloth + 3 straw + screwdriver + operating instructions